Weather Forecast

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Rainbow in the Clouds

Rainbow in the Clouds

When I saw this #rainbow in the #sky it challenged my understanding of when I see #rainbows . I always associated rainbows after rain. In this photo, there were only #clouds and this rainbow appeared for but a fleeting #moment 

Then Genesis 9:13-15 showed me the answer. Genesis 9:13-15 (Amplified Bible - AMP) I set My rainbow in the clouds, and it shall be a sign of a covenant between Me and the earth. 14 It shall come about, when I bring clouds over the earth, that the rainbow shall be seen in the clouds, 15 and I will [compassionately] remember My covenant, which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and never again will the water become a flood to destroy all flesh.

Although rainbows may still appear during and after it rains, God said He would set His rainbow in the clouds. God is indeed faithful to his Word! #thankyoujesus .

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Minute

A Decision to Love Online Gallery