Weather Forecast

Thursday, September 1, 2011

131 - Completed Solo Photo Book Month

NEW JERSEY - I finally completed and uploaded my first photobook. It is entitled "131" and was submited as my official entry for the Solo Photo Book Month contest. According to the website, it is the worst photo contest because there is no prize. I think it ranks towards the top of the list for 2011 as one of the best projects/contests I've partaken. It gave me a goal to take at least 35 photos in 31 days to create 1 pdf file. I had no issue with taking 35 days. The challenge was taking a photo each day for 31 days. There were some days that didn't seem to be interesting visually, or maybe it was more that I had not been motivated to capture anything that day. So I learned that sometimes, it is in the general or even mediocre things we do that can serve as inspiration. The finished work can be viewed here: http://sofobomo.org/book-647-131

I was so thrilled when sofobomo.org chose my video as the official video for the 2011 Solo Photo Book Month competition. You can check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtNZ65qXcQc

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Minute

A Decision to Love Online Gallery